To our dental family,
If you haven’t heard already, we would like to formally announce our FULL RE-OPENING. The Pennsylvania State Department of Health has granted dentists the ability to treat all non-urgent and routine procedures at this time. Our team is hard at work, reaching out to those who had their appointments canceled as a result of the statewide shutdown. If you or a family member had an appointment that was canceled, or if you have an upcoming appointment but have not spoken with our team in recent weeks, please call the office at 610-942-3321 to schedule or confirm the status of your appointment. We truly appreciate your patience with our scheduling department as we are working around the clock to get back up to speed.
Here are a few reminders for all patients coming in for an appointment:
- We will ask that if any of our patients are experiencing a fever, cough, cold, flu-like aches, stomach upset, sudden loss of taste or smell, fatigue or have been in contact with anyone with these symptoms in the last 14 days to please reschedule their appointment.
- We will be conducting screenings of our scheduled patients before their visits by taking the patient’s temperature and asking each patient to answer a few questions about their health. Time will be built into appointments for this screening.
- We will minimize reception area wait time by scheduling effectively and, when possible, meeting patients in the parking lot to escort them directly to treatment rooms. You will be advised of these steps upon making your appointment.
- We will require patients in the office to wear a mask. If you don’t have one, we will provide you with one when you come in. This is for your safety as well as our staff and other patients.
- Magazines and self-serve water and coffee have been removed from the reception area. However, we will be happy to get these refreshments for you at your request.
- Traffic flow in the office hallways will be kept at a safe distance.
At Hughes & Hughes Family Dentistry, our entire team is prepared for the challenge of safely treating our patients. If you have any questions about how we are handling things, please call our office to speak with a team member. We look forward to seeing you!
Dr. Hughes, Dr. Mike, Dr. Berges, and our entire team